The Boiler Shoppe is committed to your safety
We are an Essential Service and Open for Business.
The time is now for all of us to do our part!
Nothing is more important to The Boiler Shoppe than providing our community with valued support. We take this responsibility to heart at all times. That’s why our technicians obey strict COVID-19 protocols before, during and after visiting your home.
- Safety First - Our technicians are instructed to stay home and self-isolate if there are any symptoms of illness.
- Temperature Scan - Upon arrival at the office, our safety officers scan all technicians for signs of elevated temperatures.
- Hygiene - Personal hygiene has always been a priority for The Boiler Shoppe team. We now require that all technicians wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize - Boiler Shoppe technicians carry antiviral and disinfectant solutions for application with or in-between hand washing.
- Social Distance - Our technicians have been instructed to avoid handshakes and to maintain adequate social distances during visits to clients’ homes.
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss any questions you have regarding our services or covid-19 protocols.
Stay Positive & Test Negative!